It’s officially summer! You know what that means? Time for bright colors and bold outfits. So for this week’s “5 Styles We’re Loving,” we’re sharing our favorite colored denim.
- Nico Mid-Rise Super Skinny by Hudson: I mean, what’s not to love about this style?! The bright fire engine red color and the minimal distressed look make these not only fun but chic. Oh, and they’re on sale for $124.
- Jude by J Brand: J Brand has a good selection of colored denim and this flamingo color is one of our favorites. Not too bright and not too skinny—perfect for keeping it casual. You can’t beat the $75 price tag either.
- High Waist Ankle Skinny by 7 For All Mankind in Dandelion: This pair is super chic! Cute to pair with wedges (as pictured above) or even flats. The high waist makes these are great if you’re going for that vintage look. Also, they’re on sale for $99!
- Nico Mid-Rise Super Skinny by Hudson: We know, we know. Yes, we put the same style in our top 5 twice. But … we just can’t get over this gorgeous green color (also, these aren’t distressed). This style also comes at a lower price of $88 (on sale).
- High Waist Ankle Skinny by 7 For All Mankind in Ultramarine: Here’s another style we’re unapologetically sharing twice. This blue color gives these jeans a sleek and modern look. If you’re planning a vacay this summer, you should definitely bring these jeans along.
Now that we’ve shared our favorite colored jeans, what are some of your favorites? Come chat with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!