Whether or not you’ve embraced them, boyfriend jeans are here to stay. We’d even argue that they should be a wardrobe staple. They’re one of those versatile pieces that you can dress up or down.
If you’re a latecomer to this trend and you’re looking for a good pair (or maybe you just want a new pair), we’ve got you covered. Check out 5 of our favorite styles.
- Josefina Feminine Boyfriend by 7 for All Mankind ($147—currently on sale!): The Josefina boyfriend jeans are a perfect choice: The distressed denim and optional rolled cuff make it easy to switch up your look. They’re a little grungy, but can still be dressed up with a nice pair of heels.
- Emerson in Crosby by Citizens of Humanity ($258): Like true boyfriend jeans these are made to slouch a bit. But, they’re also slim so they won’t feel too baggy. The loose fitting style makes them super comfy (and perfect to wear on weekends)!
- Jake in Gothic by J Brand ($125): We’re absolutely obsessed with this pair! And with a price tag of $125, they’re a steal! The Jake boyfriend jean is a great addition to your wardrobe—after all, you can never have too many pairs of black jeans/pants.
- 1984 Boyfriend by 7 for All Mankind ($245): These throw-back jeans are super stylish—from the high waist to the loose straight leg, you’ll look trendy in whatever you style these with.
- Jimmy Jimmy Crop by Paige ($199): This style is a skinnier boyfriend jean, so if you have a straight figure, these are a great choice. Also, if you’re a little hesitant to take to this trend, these are a great option for easing into it.
Now that you’ve seen our 5 favorite styles, are you ready to embrace the boyfriend jeans trend? Be sure to report back after you try a pair!
If you need help styling your new boyfriend jeans, check out the Pinterest board we created with looks we love.