We love our denim blues, but sometimes a girl just needs a good pair of comfortable black jeans. The best thing about black denim is you can dress them up or down so easily. We’re also big fans of wearing black from head-to-toe sometimes.
Check out 5 of our favorite black jeans (you can browse more in our denim boutique).
- Paige Verdugo Ankle: One word to describe how we feel about this pair: obsessed! The destructed look of these jeans give anyone who slips into them an effortlessly cool, street style vibe.
- 7 For All Mankind Mid Rise Original Bootcut: First off, we have to mention that these jeans are on sale for $99 (such a steal!). With flares making such a big comeback, these are a great way to ease into that trend—they’re bootcut, but definitely give off the flare look.
- J Brand Mid Rise Super Skinny: We love the classic look of these J Brand’s. They’re really stretchy, which makes them comfortable and non-restrictive. These aren’t a true denim (they’re made with J Brand’s Luxe Sateen fabric), so they’re great for dressing up.
- Hudson Love Mid Rise Bootcut: Don’t you hate when you have to constantly pull up your jeans after you sit down? Well, you won’t have that problem with these jeans, thanks to the high rise in the back. We love wearing these with pumps—they go well with the slight bootleg opening.
- NYDJ Sarah Classic Bootcut: The best thing about these jeans is the tummy smoothing high rise. Also, the length is perfect! They’re a classic chic pair that every woman should have in their closet.